Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Closure

I finally got my Step 2 USMLE and COMLEX scores back and I did better than I did on Step 1. I am so excited to be done and to finally have closure to these exams. I also completed my Residency application. It was officially submitted at midnight and I have already received an invitation for a interview - what a confidence booster!! Waiting until March to find out what program I match is a little stressful, but that is how the game is played!! I am currently doing a rotation in Pulmonology and I am thoroughly enjoying it!! I realize every day how little I know, but I love that.
I still have the clinical skills part of my boards left. I get to fly to Philadelphia for one of them. Daniel and I are hoping to hit up an Eagles game while we are in the City of Brotherly Love.
Daniel and I have hit a rough patch recently. I keep telling myself that I only have seven years left!!! Babe, I love you and I am so appreciative of all that you have done for me!! You are my rock!! Thank you!!
I LOVE YOU!!
Yes, I do love exclamation marks!!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Still completely amazed at all you do! You are a walking brain!!

Mary Postert said...

Hey Tonya, are you going to the 10-year reunion this month?

Tonya said...

Mary,
What weekend is it?