I will be up all night studying for my first exam as a 4th year and also attempting to complete my packing. Thank goodness I have an eight hour drive tomorrow - I will be sleeping!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Monday, June 11, 2007
11. I hate having long nails even though I think they are gorgeous. I just thinks of all the germs that could be under those beautiful nails - ahhhhh!!
12. Daniel believes that the umbilical cord between my mom and I has never been severed. Thank goodness he loves my mom!!
Posted by Tonya Whiting at 9:55 PM
Friday, June 8, 2007
9. I was planning on naming my first boy Desmond Scott, and then I met Daniel Henry Scott .
10. During my early teenage years, I wanted to marry a black man, and then I met Daniel Henry Scott.
Posted by Tonya Whiting at 12:17 AM
Monday, June 4, 2007
7. I was Female Athlete of the Year my Senior year of High school and was voted the most likely to be on the cover of a Wheeties box – the good old days when I was in great shape!
8. Daniel was always amazed that I could eat anything in High school and my first three years of college - I was playing volleyball. However once I quit playing sports it caught up to me quickly.
Posted by Tonya Whiting at 11:25 PM
Sunday, June 3, 2007
5. My brothers tease me that I am Monk, because I am meticulous, obsessive, at times compulsive - I carry Wet Wipes in my purse and I do not have children!!
Posted by Tonya Whiting at 11:36 AM
Friday, June 1, 2007
3. I met my husband my senior year of High School. We have been together ever since - 10 years on
4. I remember when Daniel carried me in his arms across Mesa High campus so I could talk to my volleyball coach - I had a badly sprained ankle from basketball. I must have been much, much, much skinnier back then.
Posted by Tonya Whiting at 7:42 PM