Tuesday, October 2, 2007

5 Years

Friday was our 5 year wedding anniversary!! I love you Daniel.

10 reasons I LOVE my husband

1) He is the most supportive husband in the world. He even plans on staying home with our kids as I do a residency and a fellowship over the next 7 years.
2) He adores our two dogs.
3) He always helps me with my computer/ipod/cell phone problems. Actually this applies to all electronic goods.
4) He loves my family.
5) He is always there for me when I have a pre-boards/new rotation/applying for residency melt downs.
6) Daniel truly admires and respects women.
7) Daniel is both book smart and street smart - I can not say this about myself.
8) Daniel is fantastic at helping out around the house - well maybe not with the laundry.
9) Daniel has so many talents that I admire. He can haul and backup large trailers. I am truly envious of this talent yet I am not willing to learn, it is way to scary!! Daniel has amazing people skills. He can pretty much do anything. Daniel is extremely handy and is willing to give anything a try.
10) Daniel loves me, flaws and all!!

I love you babe!!

4 comments:

Mary Postert said...

Five Years! That's fantastic. Congratulations!

Mary Postert said...

P.S. The reunion is October 20th. If you go to www.mesa97.blogspot.com, you can get more information.

Amy said...

So sweet. Happy Anniversary! When we hit 5 years in August it felt like so much more and so much less all at the same time. I feel like we've been married forever, yet these years have flown by crazy fast!

Jaime said...

Congrats, 5 yrs! That's great. It's hard to believe how time flies. We are almost at our 8 yr mark, which is CRAZY!