Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vent of the Day and 5 K

I am venting here. One of the most irritating things to me is when someone does not like something/does not do something just because everyone else does!! This is just like doing something because everyone else does it. It is like opposite peer pressure. In some cases I think it is worse because theses people are usually snobs about the "people" that participate in said activity. Okay I am done venting.

On another note. I ran my first 5 K yesterday. It was really fun. Jenna, Tyler and my Mom ran with me. We plan on running another 5 K in December a 10 K in March and a 1/2 Marathon in June. We plan on running our 1/2 marathon in Cali because we prefer to not die in the AZ heat. I guess I better start training because 6 mile which at my snail pace will be about 1 hour of running. I should probably go running now!!

3 comments:

Mary Postert said...

Congrats on the 5k.

By the way, here is my blog website that I told you I'd send to you.
www.marzitan.com

Janelle said...

That is awesome that you guys are working up to a half marathon. Karalee tried talking me into it, but I'll have to wait till after June :) I didn't know until Daniel sent me your information for the family list that you even had a blog! I'm so excited! I love you and miss you! We should talk soon!
Love, Janelle

Kristin said...

I'm so excited Janelle did that family info sheet because now I have more blogs to read! It will be fun to keep up w/your lives here. Lots of love...