Friday, September 19, 2008

1 Week

Well my life has a pattern and here it is in a nutshell

Sunday, September 14th - 7 am at hospital and home by 3 pm (this is actually a really short day)
Monday, September 15th - 6 am at hospital, on call so no going home
Tuesday, September 16th - still on call, did not get home until 1 pm
Wednesday, September 17th - 5:50 am hospital and home by 6:30 pm
Thursday, September 18th - 5:45 am hospital and home by 7:00 pm
Friday, September 19th - DAY OFF (after 10 straight days of work)
Saturday, September 20th - 7 am at hospital, on call so no going home until Sunday

And this patter will be repeated next week.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I don't know how you do it Tonya! You are truly amazing. And I'm sure you are learning so much every day. We'll miss you tonight at dinner, but come over tomorrow if you're not dead tired (and we'll definitely understand if you are). Love ya!

Mary Postert said...

Tonya, I need your email address so I can forward you this email about the MHS volleyball thing. Can you give me Stacey's too if you have it? Email me at mary.postert@gmail.com.

alex said...

Hey Tonya! Its Alex Harbertson! Jenna told me that you had a blog and I found it! How are you doing? I havent seen you in forever! I think we should be blogging buddies! :) Hope you are doing great!

Stacey said...

Mary (LeSueur) contacted me about the MHS vball thing in November. We're living in the East so I won't be able to go. I'm glad she mentioned that she found your blog.
I've been going back through memory lane looking for photos for the event. Ahhh. . . to play high school volleyball again. . .
Congratulations Dr. Whiting! Keep chugging.