Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My 100 List # 1 and #2

I have been compiling a My 100 List for quite some time and am still lacking 97 - 100. My 100 list may never be completed, my 100 list is rather wordy, my life is pretty mundane - I sat in lecture for 8 hours today and therefore have nothing of interest to say - so I decided that I would post a couple items off my list.

My 100 List


1. I am doing what I have always dreamed of doing, but everyday I am afraid that I made the wrong decision - do I have the energy (I have heard that PGY 1 - aka intern year - is HELL!! and I am always tired now), will I ever have a “normal” life with kids, am I too nice for medicine (I am constantly being badgered to be more assertive, be more confidant, be decisive - thank goodness my best friend Anne gets the same lectures or I would have already resigned), if I quit tomorrow would they allow me to pay back my $200,000.00 + debt in $25.00/month payments for the rest of my life (I think that I could afford that).

2. My mother is my HERO!! She is the most compassionate person on this earth (I do not feel that I am exaggerating when I say that). For me she is this unattainable goal of how I should be and a constant example of what I want to be. I pray with all my heart, that by the time I have children I will be their example - maybe that is why I plan on being an old mom, more time to mature hopefully.

0 comments: