Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BRING ON THE 4TH YEAR

As my third year comes to an end, I cannot help but feel excited and scarred. Excited to be moving on in this endless journey, which yes, I am currently reminding myself to enjoy. Scarred of the time were people will be under my care!! The anxiety that this thought evokes is painful, but I recite my mantra again to myself "I will know what I need to know when I need to know it" - this helps easy the tightness in my chest and the tears swelling in my eyes.
On a much lighter note, I have only one more exam as a third year, which I am currently avoiding by reading my sisters - in - law's blogs and putting up a new post.
Tatum has been feeling better over the last couple of months, but she had a bad day. I feel so sorry for her, curled in a ball with no desire to move, I hope I have not wronged her.
Bailey is her usual chipper self and is currently four pounds above her normal weight due to a late night binge while I was studying. It is amazing how much that dog can gain in one sitting, but she is lucky that over the next couple of days she will have some well endowed BMs and be down to fighting weigth - boy would I like to have that quick of a fix.
Well, I better face the inevitable - Friday is approaching, and with Friday comes my last test as a 3rd year. I better hit the books!!!!!!!!

0 comments: